I know


I know, I'm stupid

I'm writing up in the dark
with the moon to watch and stars to read
I believe on the events, that never occurred
and lived my life, with false desires

I know, I'm confused

for being silent and diffident
and hesitant to ask, the 'questions' I have 
I wanted to see, that smile on her face
which should remain forever, like the Sun and its flames

I know, I'm negligent

 I made mistakes,
made severe, horrible and heinous mistakes,
still I need those hands, to hold mine and stay forever 
till the last breath I take

I know, I'm vile

thus, She is not mine, and will never be,
because the deserving one, has already died,
and whats left in me, is a remorseful guy
which deserve nothing, just a loosing sight

I know, that's why I write

that one day, she will think for a while
will remember the moments, every time I lied
and laugh out loud with some tears in her eye...!!

Comments

Popular Posts