The Cute Smile


I was looking for better thoughts
the one which can get me, some awards
I searched on Google, then on some blogs
found a lot, with the disclaimer ON

those illegal stuffs are too risky, I thought
then started reading my blog, from Start
thou I find it a bit irritating,
but was excited, when my grammar was wrong

I was so busy, searching stupid mistakes,
that I forgot, about the angel I have
this was so bad, I still regret
without thinking twice, I went ahead

I knocked on the door, of this heavenly divine
where the "Do not disturb..!!" was hanging outside
I pushed it hard, and went inside
where my daughter was sitting, bright and shine

she saw me staring, standing at the door
asked me to close and join her on the floor,
she was happy playing with the dolls,
while I kept staring the adolescent in her

she asked me twice, to play with her
while I was busy, admiring her
admiring the beauty, the cute smile
and wishing to be always, with her,
for this and the next lifetime...!!



This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

Comments

Popular Posts