Beauty Queen of the House

I asked her twice, 
"What will we do, its your b'day coming, 
aren't we going to that zoo, from where you flew?"
she took on me, and killed me there, smiled and replied
"What's the need, when you are here!!"
of which I replied, "YOU damn sister !!"

Our day just pass, taunting each other,
she cares for me, I admire her share
she is the beauty queen of my house, nobody to dare
of whom I always cherish, her presence and thoughts,

This b'day we planned, to surprise her and shock
will bought her favorite cake, and eat it all
will get her a gift so precious, she could keep us wherever she walks
and how could we forget, its the feminine touch that she wants

So on the day, when she woke up
I presented her that Lumia phone,
soon of which my mom asked to, close the whatsapp she is addicted to,
my father happens to come late as usual, 
but bought her a pair of earrings, of her favorite blue color
 and perfectly baked cake from my mom's hand
multiplied the sweetness in the air,

she happily cuts the cake, while I ate it all,
she was fixed on the sofa, with Kapil's comedy show
while we just looked at her, saving this moment in our hearts
because this "ghar ki beti" is  "One Beauty Queen", 
whom I will always bow !!


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

Comments

Popular Posts